- a few recs from Melting Butter
- Foods of Copenhagen – food tour recommended by the Guardian
- Why Copenhagen?
Of course —Noma – which has now reopened at a new location and once again is rated as one of the best restaurants in the world
Another great restaurant – Geranium.
Skiing on a power plant
- new luxe hotel – Villa Copenhagen
- a list of “best” hotels in different categories
- luxe – d’angleterre
- luxe – nimb
- Hotel Sanders
- Hotel Sp34 – a review by the Telegraph
- Alexandra – budget prize winner
- Hotel Otilia
- Citizen M
- Hotel Herman K
- Geranium – one of the best in the world in an odd location
- 2019 best new restaurants from Scandinavian Standard
- another list of top restaurants
- poke bowls
- Jagger – michelin that you can afford?
- Design classic hotelsYou can wake up in your own slice of Danish design by staying in one of Copenhagen’s slew of ultra-chic hotels. Choose between the futuristic AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen (two tilting glass-and-aluminium towers linked by a sky bridge), the Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, a 1960s modernist landmark by Arne Jacobsen, and light-flooded Copenhagen Island, a modern harbourfront hotel designed by Danish architect Kim Utzon and owned by Arp-Hansen Hotel Group.
- Wulff & Konstali for brunch
- Wendy Lyn recs – Baest and Manfred’s