We all eat and we eat a lot. So what is there to get excited about?
scrambled eggs – at the last minute
chicken – Laurie Colwin’s Baked Mustard Chicken
braised cauliflower – afghan
mirin salmon – Nigella Lawson
vegan creamed spinach – need mut milk and coconut fat and nutmeg
roast fish with veggies – quick and easy (using mayo toppings)
omelet – perfect
scrambled eggs and add ons
roast chicken – bathed in lemon juice or vinegar
poach chicken then soup – check out the crispy rise
twice baked butternut squash from epi
Epicurious review of Veggie Bullet – not bad as a sprializer
- Mongolian Beef – very quick (from Closet Cooking)
- Broccoli ideas – it’s healthy and delicious. Use it.
- Brussels Sprouts ideas from BA
- Gratin – basic ideas are often good
- Greek Yoghurt – it is creamier than regular yoghurt – tangier than sour cream
- Can’t go wrong pork saute – with sauteed onions, red pepper and topped with hummus. Saute the onions and red peppers separately and slowly with a bit of oyster sauce and Linghams. Hummus is easy to make. Buy it only if you have to.
- Salmon poached in coconut milk from Goop
- creole chicken and red bean soup from epicurious
- eggplant lasagna